Thursday, September 18, 2014

fall festivities

Fall is here (well, near) and I couldn't be more excited! I ADORE fall. Actually, I just love when the seasons change. But I can't help but love fall because of all the wonderfully delightful activities that come with it.

Fall is when nature becomes especially beautiful. The leaves change, the air becomes crisp, (or at least not as humid here in Texas) and let's be honest, the fall candles at Bath and Body Works are my favorite (and obsession).




















//I'm currently burning two in my apartment//


Like I said, fall is beautiful, and because I love it so, I have decided to make a list of things that I want to accomplish and do in this new and shortly upcoming season.

 These are my fall festivities for 2014:

-go to the Dallas Arboretum (THE PUMPKINS)

-host a "friendsgiving"

-visit a local pumpkin patch

-knit something (I can never finish a knitting project)

-bake my mom's pumpkin pie

-take pictures in the fallen leaves

-make a new friend

-go to a corn maze

-be cliche and carve a pumpkin

-go to the Fort Worth Water Gardens

-clean out my closet

-spend more time with friends

-do a daily devotional

-make candied/caramel apples

-go to the State Fair

-do the annual 5K Turkey Trot

-learn how to make macarons


I know I'll think of many more things to add to my list, but I figured I start here for now :)


























Also, my boyfriend sent this to me this morning and I found it too cute and silly not to share. lol. yay for Pusheen and pie!

Speaking of pie, and seasonal related items, this stuff is DELICIOUS. Go. Try it now!
















Until next time. TTYL

Love,
AMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

family > everything

I haven't made a post in ages, (and hopefully I'll get back to blogging soon) but I've been thinking about this a lot lately, an...