Tuesday, November 25, 2014

fall favorites

Fall Favorites

This time of year is definitely one of my favorites. There's nothing I love more than a warm and inviting candle burning, while being bundled up for the weather. And though I've definitely been lacking in the blog department, I haven't stopped loving on these chillier months. These are just a few (really random) things I've been loving on lately :)

1) aveda hand relief- let me tell you, this lotion is absolutely incredible. It smells amazing. Is thick and creamy, but not greasy, and absorbs quickly. It's perfect for this time of the year when our skin tends to dry out easier, and has definitely been my saving grace.

2) marshmallow fireside- I didn't think I would really like my room smelling like marshmallows, but boy was I completely wrong. There's just something about this candle that has kept it on my top list for the past few years. It's warm, lightly sweet and smokey. It also makes me want s'mores :P

3) llama pajamas- okay, I'll admit. I actually don't own these llama pajamas, but they're on my wish list (hint hint, nudge nudge, mom, cough cough) I love pajamas. And lounging in cute and comfy pajamas while burning marshmallow fireside and watching Christmas movies is favorite enough for me. Honestly, they're the only thing I really asked for this year....lol

4) slippers- every year bath and body works makes fuzzy slippers around this time, and every year I buy a new pair. I'm a sucker for fuzzy animal slippers. They're just way too cute and comfortable!!

5) plaid scarf- I'm not usually one to go for plaid or flannel, but I've definitely found myself loving both of those things this year. Shipment came in at work one day, and upon seeing this reversible infinity I knew I had to have it. It's surprisingly soft, warm, and super cute. Thanks Loft for paying me to pay you ;)

6) Kendra Scott- is my basic showing? lol, just kidding. I'm anxiously awaiting these beauties in my mailbox any day now, and know they'll see multiple days of wear immediately. I decided to go with the "elle rose gold earrings" for a neutral that will pair beautifuly with a lot of my wardrobe

7) origins checks & balances- okay, I know I said the hand relief was my saving grace, but this is also my saving grace. I originally got this face wash as a sample in my Birchbox years ago, and always come back to it. I have pretty (really) oily skin that gets awkwardly oily-dry (if that makes any sense) and this stuff truly keeps my skin balanced. If you're looking for something new to try, I really recommend this. I love every origins product I've tried so far.

8) boots- I couldn't find the exact pair of black boots from Ann Taylor that I have, but these are pretty similar :) I've been loving mine during colder days and have been wearing them a lot since I got them. Black jeans and jeggings are my go-to bottoms, and paired with tall black riding boots, the combo makes your legs look longer (and slimmer in my opinion)

What are you loving on these cold months? :)

-AMB

2 comments:

  1. Those slippers look so comfy that I would never ever take them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my absolute favorite fall candle!! Glad to know someone else loves it too. I went searching for it this summer only to find out it wasn't available yet. Thanks for the reminder!

    http://www.21dayexperiment.com

    ReplyDelete

family > everything

I haven't made a post in ages, (and hopefully I'll get back to blogging soon) but I've been thinking about this a lot lately, an...